Win Free BossFuel for a Year* with Pump & Pantry and Nestle Sweepstakes 2020
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. THIS GIVEAWAY IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, LINKEDIN OR SNAPCHAT. POSTING ON ANY OR ALL CHANNELS WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- GIVEAWAY DESCRIPTION –The Win Free BossFuel for a Year* Giveaway 2020 consists of a chance to win fuel for a year (“Giveaway”) in the form of gas cards valid at any Bosselman Pump & Pantry convenience store in the state of Nebraska.
- GIVEAWAY PERIOD – Entry Period begins at 12:01 am CDST July 8, 2020 and ends at 11:59 pm CDST September 9, 2020. The Giveaway computer is the official timekeeping device for the Giveaway.
- ENTRY DEADLINES AND DRAWING DATES – One (1) winner will be selected during the week following the end of the giveaway period.
- HOW TO ENTER – To enter, (1) purchase any Ice Mountain, Poland Springs, Acqua Panna and/or Perrier bottled water product at any Pump & Pantry with a Perks Card during the giveaway period; or (2) Write your name, address and phone number on a 3x5 card and mail it to Nestle Boss Fuel Giveaway, 1607 S Locust, Grand Island, NE 68801.
- PRIZE – There will be one (1) winner selected from valid entries. The winner will receive five (5) Five-Hundred Dollar ($500.00) Pump & Pantry gas cards (the “Prize”) totaling a value of $2,500. The Prize will be distributed at the time of winner selection, so long as the winner is legally eligible to win, and he or she has signed the Affidavit of Eligibility. All prize claims are subject to verification of eligibility. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded after 14 days, at which time a new winner will be selected. In no event shall Sponsors have any liability to award more than the stated number of prizes or more prizes than are validly won in accordance with these Official Rules. A year’s worth of fuel is defined as $26 a tank, 8 tanks a month over the course of 12 months.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS – One winner will be randomly selected by Pump & Pantry corporate staff within 7 days after the end of the Giveaway Period. If the winner drawn is legally eligible, he or she will be given the Prize.
- ELIGIBILITY – Any entrants who are at least 18 years of age are eligible to participate. Open to all legal U.S. residents, other than residents of New York, Florida or Rhode Island. Void where otherwise prohibited by law. Employees and the immediate families (spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, stepparents, stepchildren and stepsiblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee (whether or not related) of Sponsors, Administrator, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, marketers, dealers, advertising agencies, Web designers, promotion agencies and prize suppliers are not eligible to enter or win the Prize. Groups, clubs or organizations are not permitted to participate in this Giveaway. Sponsors reserve the right to verify the eligibility of any potential winner.
- ALL POTENTIAL GIVEAWAY WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSORS OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THIS GIVEAWAY. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL THE POTENTIAL GIVEAWAY WINNER’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED, AND THE POTENTIAL GIVEAWAY WINNER HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS – All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Potential winners of prizes valued over $600 must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and W-9 upon initial notification of winning the prize. Noncompliance will result in disqualification and forfeiture of any prize. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner unless otherwise determined by Sponsors, at Sponsors’ sole discretion. No cash equivalent, transfer or substitution of any prize is permitted except at Sponsors’ discretion in the event of unavailability, and in such event, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Prize acceptance constitutes permission to Sponsors and their agencies and participating retailers a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free license to use and or display the recipient’s name and/or likeness and any photos in connection with the giveaway for advertising or trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Giveaway, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Giveaway is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsors reserve the right to seek damages from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of winning entry, the entry will be deemed made by the authorized holder of the e-mail account associated with the winning entry.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY – Participants in the Giveaway agree to release and hold harmless Sponsors, Administrators, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, marketers, dealers, advertising agencies, Web designers, promotion agencies and prize suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liabilities, damages, losses, injuries, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or resulting from participation in this Giveaway or from the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize or other such benefit including, without limitation, claims based on death, publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Released Parties are not responsible for incomplete, misdirected, delayed, undelivered, inaccurate, lost, late, garbled, mutilated, illegible entries, postage-due mail, incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry, electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions, or limitations of any kind or for entries that for any reason are not received by Sponsors by the stated deadline. Released Parties are not responsible for any error or malfunction that occurs when processing entries, in the announcement of the prizes, mailing of prizes, in awarding of more prizes than are intended, or in any promotion-related materials. The Released Parties (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the prizes and (ii) disclaim any implied warranty.
- DISPUTES – Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsors in connection with this Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Nebraska, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of Nebraska or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Nebraska.
- SPONSORS – Pump & Pantry, 1607 S. Locust St., Grand Island, NE 68801; and Nestlé USA, 1812 North Moore Street in Rosslyn, Virginia 22209.
- ADMINISTRATOR – Pump & Pantry, 1607 S. Locust St., Grand Island, NE 68801
- BossFuel for a year means $26.00 per tank fill, 8 fills per month for 12 months or $2,500.00 of BossFuel in the aggregate.